Spark Plugs

Maddie

Chief, I bought them from Almazaya in Sharjah but unfortunately I didn't take down the part number.... Its Mopar NGK Nickel Spark Plug
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

MaddieTJ;27045 wrote:Chief, I bought them from Almazaya in Sharjah but unfortunately I didn't take down the part number.... Its Mopar NGK Nickel Spark Plug
NGK is producing plugs for many brands, you can hope that the thread fits to your cylinder head...
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

MaddieTJ;27045 wrote:Chief, I bought them from Almazaya in Sharjah but unfortunately I didn't take down the part number.... Its Mopar NGK Nickel Spark Plug
A standard material spark plug traditionally uses a nickel-alloy outer material fused to a copper core. Almost all spark plugs use a copper core center to conduct the electricity, jump the gap, and promote heat dissipation. However, as an outer electrode material, copper would not be a good choice, as it is so and has a low melting point (resulting in a plug that would last minutes, not miles). All NGK spark plugs, including precious metal Iridium and Platinum, have a copper core.

When one talks in terms of nickel alloys, platinum and iridium, one is referring to its durability, or how long a spark plug will last before it needs to be replaced. However, when one talks about copper, he or she is referring to its ability to conduct electricity that is needed to re across the gap and ignite the air/fuel mixture.

From NGK
Maddie

caprihorse;27049 wrote:NGK is producing plugs for many brands, you can hope that the thread fits to your cylinder head...
Thank you Chief for the valuable info.
The plugs fit as it is genuine Jeep MOPAR parts

A big difference now, hope the consumption comes down and the MPG goes up
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

MaddieTJ;27066 wrote:Thank you Chief for the valuable info.
The lugs fit as it is genuine Jeep MOPAR parts

A big difference now, hope the consumption comes down and the MPG goes up
Ok, I'll answer you in my polite way... You bought a cheap stuff, which will end after 10K km. What you think is a big difference it's only you think it is... Why do you think, I'm writing all this stuff? I'm not related to NGK at all...
Maddie

There were cheaper Champion plugs, 45 dirhams, I paid 110 lol

You think the nissan double platinum will fit in my TJ?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

MaddieTJ;27068 wrote:There were cheaper Champion plugs, 45 dirhams, I paid 110 lol

You think the nissan double platinum will fit in my TJ?
Yes, they will fit, if you put them on the top of your roof as decoration
Maddie

On a serious note Chief Marshal, members on wranglerforum.com have tried the bosch platinums and they dont work too well on TJs.

If I ask too many questions here, its because I don't have a lot of experience, and also because I trust the advise here.

I have utmost respect for you and your experience chief.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

MaddieTJ;27075 wrote:On a serious note Chief Marshal, members on wranglerforum.com have tried the bosch platinums and they dont work too well on TJs.

If I ask too many questions here, its because I don't have a lot of experience, and also because I trust the advise here.

I have utmost respect for you and your experience chief.
Compare apples with apples... Never trust a shop, where you are buying, they'll sell you everything, because, they know, you'll never come again...
Maddie

caprihorse;27079 wrote:Compare apples with apples... Never trust a shop, where you are buying, they'll sell you everything, because, they know, you'll never come again...
:like:

Dakujem Chief