Disable The Seat Belt Alarm In JEEP

cyanide

Any steps for Toyota any body :shy:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Adnan;28466 wrote:Whatever features done by the manufacturer in your car is indeed in sake of your benefit of safety.,,,,just try to respect them.:yarr:
I am pretty sure the poor engineers of the Cherokee had no Idea what I am going to do to it in the desert ?..:wtfsmilie:
What goes around , comes around .
Adnan
Advance
Advance

Abu Jimmy;28469 wrote:I am pretty sure the poor engineers of the Cherokee had no Idea what I am going to do to it in the desert ?..:wtfsmilie:
:thumbsup:If Cherokee management knows what you did to their car in desert, they will discontinue the Cherokee production.:011: keep it secret
zeemmee

They already did that!! Alas the new cherokee's are high tech, glossy machines with no regards to their incredible 4x4 heritage.
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

caprihorse;28463 wrote:It's not good idea, to disable this alarm. As we are saying at the beginning of the trip always "Engage your 4x4 and release handbrake" is not a joke. With panicking newbies it does happen all the time.
I agree Chief, my TJ appears to have all sorts of alarms which can be distracting. The dash warning light always works for me, not so keen on the audible!

i am sure I will get used to it and as you say, if panic sets in it helps as a reminder.