Lovells suspension

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

GUYS JUST CHECK THE LINK MAY BE IT WILL HELP YOU IN SELECTING AN ADDITIONAL SUSPENSION KIT, WHICH VERY LITTLE NUMBER OF PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT.:008:

http://www.lovellsauto.com.au/docs/cat_4x4suspkits.pdf

Lovells installed on my FJ and here is the review.

I am very happy with the performance on and off road. the drive on road is a little bumpy but not much. I drove it in desert and did some stuff which I never did on my factory suspension and didn't get stuck and the car was behaving much more capable of doing things.
On road it is having much more response, the brake dives and body leans due to cornering has disappeared 70% and for the first time I felt I am driving 4x4 not a sedan car lolz.

My friend Mansoor Al Marshoudi who is having good experience on cars and different mods drive with me and his opinion of Lovells is very positive and said to me that he will also install it on his Nissan swb(Yakuza).

Cost:
I bought it from Ramy4x4 for 3000 ds and installation outside costed me 300ds.

Technical aspect while selecting Lovells:

Ramy is selling suspension kits for FJ the reference number is TOYKIT071B, which is basically for PRADO LWB, it is working on FJ too but the original kit for FJ on lovells website is TOYKIT066(A,B,C) these alphabets are for different height selections.

The kits are coming with 2 extra spacers in sizes of 20 and 10mm, I did the mistake by putting these spacers under the coil seat as I was thinking it will give me 2.5" which turn in 3.3" lift which is bad for pinion and also stability and UCA of the car.
so please stay away from the spacers,without the spacers it is giving 2.5"which is the best lift keeping the car still in factory settings.
Al Marshoudi
Advance
Advance

This is very useful stuff ..... thanks brother :D
Alosh
Advance
Advance

do they have dealer here ..?
and can they send us offer or show us the sizes and the prices..?
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Alosh;4442 wrote:do they have dealer here ..?
and can they send us offer or show us the sizes and the prices..?
Ya ALOSH, they do have the dealer here and it is RAMY 4x4........ really just from the look it shows how stiff and strong these suspensions are, The good thing almost all over the world everyone in heavy machines and armoured vehicles people are using these suspension. company established in 1930 but I think they recently started manufacturing suspension for light rigs, as before they were doing it only for mining, railway, and military.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lovells updated in original post have a look.
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

I had seen a white FJ with Lovells suspension, bushwacker fender flares, off road metal bumpers with winch and a nice 42 inch AOR light bar mounted to the front bumper.

Car was Dbai regestered and parket in the le Meridien by the airport....very nicley modded ride....does anyone know who owns it. That was the first FJ I saw with Lovells suspension.

He must be a regular customer at Ramy cause all his mods were from Ramy Trading