BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO Reviews

Oggy

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and I'm after advice on size of tyres to fit to a standard Jeep JK with 16 inch rims. I'm hoping to postpone a lift kit & flash new wheels, as it's a new car.

I'm also interested in the Pro's and Cons Of upping wheel size, width etc.

I plan to go straight from the dealers to the tyre shop, so anyone with experience on this subject?

Thanks,

Oggy
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

OggyAv8er;11517 wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and I'm after advice on size of tyres to fit to a standard Jeep JK with 16 inch rims. I'm hoping to postpone a lift kit & flash new wheels, as it's a new car.

I'm also interested in the Pro's and Cons Of upping wheel size, width etc.

I plan to go straight from the dealers to the tyre shop, so anyone with experience on this subject?

Thanks,

Oggy
Al Khatib is the one who did this with his 2012 Wrangler, straight from Dealer to the tire shop so he can advise you on tires and Brand :))
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

I had 1000km on my 2012 Jeep JK when I put on a 2 1/2" Teraflex lift, 33x12.5x15 BFG A/T tyres and 15x10 "Sharjah special" rims.

This combo was chosen with advice from Al Khatib.

I am very happy, but I don't have anything to compair it to, on this car.

Regards
Paul
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi guys,

My combination is same as pwood...BFG All Terrain.33x12.5x15 BFG A/T tyres and 15x10 "Sharjah special" rims. have driven about 80,000kms....still in very good condition...never any problem arised...they are just too good
Oggy

Thanks Guys, I'm keen to meet some of you guys to compare notes and have some fun in the sand. The lift kit and tyres are on hold for a while and sourcing a suitable soft to take priority.

Paul, if you wanna do a comparison anytime let me know, I'd be very interested.
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

where can I get a good price for [h=1]BFGoodrich® - All-Terrain[/h]I need to get them today, I got me a damaged tier. and the rest are worn so thought to changed them all
FSL

Arminjune;15112 wrote:where can I get a good price for BFGoodrich® - All-Terrain

I need to get them today, I got me a damaged tier. and the rest are worn so thought to changed them all
BMW road sharjah... Check at Gulf Coast, Formula Tires or Arz Al Emarat...

Since you can speak persian, so i'm sure you'll get the best deal... :015:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

no man Im not good with bargain. thats why I prefer to go to places who tell me the best price right away. but I will check them out, will go soon
FSL

no need to bargain...

just go to the first shop ask him for the best price.
Then go to the second shop, tell him the price first shop quoted you. He will try to sell it to you by lowering it a bit.
Then go to the third shop, do the same.

I'm sure third shop will give you the lowest price :015:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

LOL...go to the second shop and quote him half the price the first shop quoted and then you will get the best price.

Let me knwo what size you are getting and the price as I am looking for a set of 275/70/16 for my FJ.......my current BFG's have around 100,000 KM on thme and maybe still have 30,000 more to go but teh dates are 2008 so I am looking to change too !