BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO Reviews

Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Review of the BF Goodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO

As with the BFGoodrich ® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM the BFGoodrich ® All-Terrain T/A® KO is an extremely popular tire of choice for many 4wheelers who want decent off-road performance while maintaining good street performance. This radial AT with its highly siped semi-aggressive tread pattern and 3-ply sidewalls it is a good choice for all-around use including dry loose dirt, light mud, sand, and light to moderate rock crawling. While not as aggressive as its Mud Terrain counterpart, this tire is a good performer in its class making it a very popular choice as an OEM tire with Ford, General Motors, Toyota and Daimler-Chrysler. As with BFG's other tires, the BFG All Terrain T/A KO has exceptional wear qualities with a longer wear factor on the trail and on the street over most All Terrain tires on the market. are somewhat vulnerable to sharp rocks. Sizes available up to 37x12.50R18/D.

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A® KO
  • Latest generation of America's best all-terrain tire
  • TriGard® construction
  • Excellent traction and handling on- and off-road
All-new version of America's best all-terrain tire. ShoulderLock™ Technology. Even more go-anywhere traction, durability. Exceptional treadlife. Same great looks. Meets RMA definition for passenger and light truck for use in severe snow conditions. TriGard® construction for serious durability.

All-Terrain T/A® KO

The all-terrain that KOs the competition.
What it is:The tire that invented the all-terrain category remains the race-winning standard for on- and off-road
performance, great mileage and a bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle you put it on.
Who it’s for: Pickup, jeep and SUV owners who want to step up in looks and true all-terrain on- and off-road
performance from their original equipment tires.

Features
  • ShoulderLock™ technology (upper sidewall traction bars, 40% wider shoulder grooves)
  • Dual-tread radius with advanced profile design
  • Aggressive, high-void all-terrain tread design with interlocking tread elements, innovative siping and stabilized tread center
  • Three-ply polyester carcass–TriGard® construction
  • Two full-width steel belts
  • Rim Protector
  • Dual-compound tread
  • High-strength single strand bead construction

Benefits
    • Maximized “aired-down” traction and steering control in deep dirt, mud and sand; more aggressive appearance; reduced noise; minimized hydroplaning
    • Improved stress distribution (up to 12% increase in treadlife); enhanced resistance to irregular wear; better traction
    • Excellent traction and handling on- and off-road; improved traction; and decreased stone retention
    • Exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall
    • Stiffer tread area for precise steering response and better cornering control; excellent puncture and bruise resistance
    • Helps protect wheel and tire from off-road hazards, especially during aired-down driving
    • Long life and increased durability
    • Improved ride and increased bead strength
    • Choice of distinctive raised white letters on one sidewall and black outline serrated branding on the other
    Manufacturer Contact Info:

BFGoodrich Corporation

Consumer Relations Department
    P.O. Box 19001
    Greenville, SC 29602-9001
    Phone: 1-877-788-8899
    www.bfgoodrichtires.com
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

dont try with me i will never uose it :059:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lamboo..... nice article and i contrary to Falcon i love BFG A/T, as I am having it already on my car.
Thanks for sharing
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

[CENTER]أحلى مخللاتى أحسن تاير حق الرمل من تجربه :045:[/CENTER]
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

[CENTER] :340:شكراً جزيلاً..أخجلتم تواضعي[/CENTER]
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

shafiq jan;3029 wrote:Lamboo..... nice article and i contrary to Falcon i love BFG A/T, as I am having it already on my car.
Thanks for sharing

this is Mukallati basha not Lamboo :005:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

They are indeed fine tires though a tad on the heavy side ! I will buy them again if i have to ...that is if my set ever wears out....they go on forever....I got 50,000 KMon mine and they are still like new !

My stock Dunlops on the FJ were history in 22,000 KM
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

thaaaaaaaanx mokhlalate basha...

:045::045::045:
FSL

will you guys please update your comments/feedback as it's been more than 6 months using BFG's and i guess some people hated it after using these :)
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

I've been using them for over to years now..same set......got 80,000 KM on them and they are still going strong. That should tell you something about value for money.

I have 285/75/16 on my FJ and run them at 9PSI...rarely get stuck or have a pop out...non pops for the year 2011.

The only thing is that they are heavy so you loose a bit of power and your mileage also comes down. I get 350 KM to a tank compared to 450 on stock tires.

Am gonna try the Yokohama Geolander ATS next.....but will have to wait another 40,000 KM till these BFG wear out.