First Minutes in a Desert

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

hassan;2172 wrote:shafiq: I am the only old friend of yours who is also on th forum,so you could have mention my name..........we learn with our mistakes........ By the way nice story capri

hahaha, i was expecting you will say that. And that was the level we started as everyone else,,,,,
now add some of your comments and observation,lolz.
Indy

Hassan;2172 wrote:shafiq: I am the only old friend of yours who is also on th forum,so you could have mention my name..........WE LEARN WITH OUR MISTAKES........ by the way Nice story capri

I kinda figured it might be you :011: it's interesting to read about everybody's stories here..it's quite entertaining as well as educating :)
Mubz

Well I believe I was lucky because I joined much much later and memorized theories / formulas posted on this forum and believe me or not it was the best experience I've ever had........... i didnt read this post and brought everyone I knew in Dubai ( 7 people) including 2 kids. not knowing the fact that things can go wrong but I had faith in Almost 4x4 Marshals and fellow cars that no matter what happens I'll make it to the road again............ which I did in one Piece.

I did get stuck twice but was able to pull it off myself and then later I was officially stuck and Marshals were there to help and funny part was kids were enjoying it the most which gave me confidence

Plus not to mention the inch perfect demonstration by Abu Jimmy before the drive was awesome.

So in my case luckily because of expert Marshals it was a Great Ride.
Ali Sleiman
Club Member
Club Member

Thats me lol