Shocks Comparison Fox vs Falcon vs King

giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Soon I will be in the market to upgrade my shocks ( standard fox). SO the question is what is better to go with FOX of Falcon 3.3 ( with reservoir), I will considered King as well as long as they fall at the same price range.

Any advise will be highly appreciated
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

I have the Fox Factory 2.5 DSC's an i am happy with them, however you will need a bigger lift on your Jeep to get the best from them which is the same problem i have. With the weight on your Jeep, Bumpers, Winch, Huge spare tyre bracket etc you would need a 3.5" Lift Kit in my opinion.

The Falcon i have only read about online - they get good reviews in America but from what i see the guys reviewing them are doing mainly trails or rock crawling, so no actual data on Dunes.

Also consider King, several guys in the club have gone for them, I'm sure they can give you advise. I have never considered them so know nothing about them. [mention]Rashidjass[/mention]

Jock
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Hello Every One.

I have no enough experience to advice but I like to mention one thing
there is a lot of recommendation for ARB BP-51, a lot of recommendation for FJ's and other cars, as I understand from ARB they have for Jeep.
try to consider it while their police for warranty is very good.
good luck with choosing the best one.
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mohanad
Crew
Crew

hi Giorgio,

i would advice to go with the flow, i have seen that most of the jeeps are fitting Fox suspensions and they are performing well. dont go for Falcon unless you are willing to change them if they did not impress you . going for a relatively new suspension (new means not much of reviews in the region) will be a big risk.

Cheers !
If you Hesitate, Accelerate !