Is this tow rope any good?

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

You have to be careful when you read our recommendations because it is not our mistake if you were rushing in to things:

1. RATED SNATCH rope is for pulling a car to car with RATED WIGHT.
2. RATED WIGHT rope ONLY is good to carry a cargo or it can be used as WINCH extension.

So please notice the difference

In the first scenario there will be force of jerking the other car and in the second you are using the winch power to take it slowly

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Andre

alshamsi_m;31852 wrote:Dear Members

You have to be careful when you read our recommendations because it is not our mistake if you were rushing in to things:
1. RATED SNATCH rope is for pulling a car to car with RATED WIGHT.
2. RATED WIGHT rope ONLY is good to carry a cargo or it can be used as WINCH extension.

So please notice the difference

Regards

Cheers
Good day Sir, where to get the viking one, tried to send a message to Almost service but no response. any clue? :)
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

A new order is coming January 2014
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Andre

alshamsi_m;31855 wrote:A new order is coming January 2014
Thanks in advance...Looking forward and hope can get one of those mighty rope. :)
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

M0K11;31851 wrote:Hi Iqsaan,

Just went through this thread today and was interested to know Almost4x4 has its own center!

Could you please help me with directions to the location of the Almost4x4 Auto Service Center.

Thanks in advance,

*edit*

after a bit of research on the forum found the contact details to the shop and Omar, so will get in touch directly....thanks!
Mabrook, finally one of the new members who bothered to read our blogs and did find the information by his own power.
You'll be the great off-roader one day.
cyanide

alshamsi_m;31855 wrote:A new order is coming January 2014
I hope you don't increase the price as I recall earlier form some post you mentioned the price will increase in the next shipment... no EXPO 2020 tax PLz:thumbsup:
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

caprihorse;31857 wrote:Mabrook, finally one of the new members who bothered to read our blogs and did find the information by his own power.
You'll be the great off-roader one day.
ALMOST4x4 team managing the website did a great job to make it easy for people to find information.. The people needs to JUST GO TO SEARCH and type what they want and magically they will find the info related to their search!.. or if they have time then they may go into each forum topic to enrich their knowledge.
Detox

I am back in Dubai now... and preparing for the desert!!! The rigging 8T thing will go in the bin... Yogibear don't worry...
Will visit the service centre to get the kit...

See you all soon....
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Detox;37594 wrote:I am back in Dubai now... and preparing for the desert!!! The rigging 8T thing will go in the bin... Yogibear don't worry...
Will visit the service centre to get the kit...

See you all soon....
Well, check the list of tools in the forum, as I posted in the trip's thread, a random tools check will be done.....and you never know, you could be one of the driver to be inspected.
Cheers