ARB Air Locker

Humaid
Club Member
Club Member

Dear all

I heard about arb air looker and i saw some videos about these lookers and it is amazing for sand, mud, mountain climbing. But the question is some of you used these new product if yes please let us know your review positive and negative point and what the price for it??
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Humaid;22555 wrote:Dear all

I heard about arb air looker and i saw some videos about these lookers and it is amazing for sand, mud, mountain climbing. But the question is some of you used these new product if yes please let us know your review positive and negative point and what the price for it??
So far no in our Club, as they are extremely expensive and have no practical use, except, when you get stuck. So you don't need them, if you will not get stuck.
(Search the Forum for additional information)
FSL

Last year their price was 7,500 AED for one and 14,000 AED for both lockers.
As caprihorse mentioned you only need it when you get stuck, so i'd say it's a plain waste of money unless one has enough money to waste.

Drive with Almost4x4, we will pull you out for FREE :005:
Humaid
Club Member
Club Member

I im not gonna fix it in me car because i already had stock rr dif locker, am asking only to learn about it. As we know every day new things and technology so that will help us more about these new products
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Humaid;22562 wrote:I im not gonna fix it in me car because i already had stock rr dif locker, am asking only to learn about it. As we know every day new things and technology so that will help us more about these new products
Humaid, your best friend in this case are Google and Youtube :011:. Here you go:

[video=youtube;bvOgneVbVnE][/video]
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

If you have an FJ with rear locker and A Trac you really dont need additional lockers....and since we all drive with friends who are around to help if you get stuck why bother spending such amounts anyway
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wasif Ahmed;22571 wrote:If you have an FJ with rear locker and A Trac you really dont need additional lockers....and since we all drive with friends who are around to help if you get stuck why bother spending such amounts anyway
I'm afraid that Humaid is in the mood to install everything available on the market, just because of technology, if it is useful or not. We had such situation many times in the past and we spent lots of hours on typing argumentation based on our experience and it does not make a sense to argue, if somebody just wants...
Humaid
Club Member
Club Member

I have rear locker and A Trac is work perfect but the main thing we have to do is to inflate tire before we have fun in the desert i test many pressures 30,25,15 and differant pressure for each tire, the best inflator was 15 make the engine relax when driving in desert and ride the dune
admin

Similar thread maybe Helps you

ARB Air Locker Image
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills