Lovells suspension kit

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Duck Commander;22428 wrote:An offer :)

Dont buy new, I am having lovells at home I used it on my FJ ( I am using KINGS now). Take it and try it for a month if you are satisfied give me 1500 or less:011:. I am very happy with its performance and having no issues at all. These are only 4 shocks with our the rear springs as I am keeping the rear springs with kings on my Duck Commander.
Why don't you place your offer in our Bazaar section? This section is dedicated to off-roading tips...
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

learn to drive your car in stock form and drive with all the modified cars around you ..... do that and slowly modify as per your liking .....

it is always the driver and never the car .....
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

caprihorse;22429 wrote:Why don't you place your offer in our Bazaar section? This section is dedicated to off-roading tips...
iT IS NOT FOR SALE IN REAL SENSE, IT IS A FAVOR FOR THE ONE WHO ASKED OPINION ABOUT LOVELLS:015:
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

Humaid;22422 wrote:So what do you think to upgrade i already had the trd intake kit and cooper h/t tire

Lets share our opinions
Hi Humaid,

You will find here - @ almost4x4 forum- the answers for your doubts and queries, however the final decisions are always yours.:057:

Let’s share this experience…

A friend of mine has “FJ 2010, new engine 271hp”. He modified the intake system by fitting K&N and he was happy for some time with the sound coming out ratata.:051:

Now his car is laying @ dyna trade and fixing cost is more than 22.000dhs:012: due to the sand entered through the filter.

After his problem, I ‘personally’ kept asking about this issue :032: & found it common if the original air intake system was replaced.

There are few almosters had the same issue –without mentioning names-.
So, I don’t think you like to pay 2 times (modifications & the repair cost due to these modifications).

About COOPER H/T tyres..

again personally, I see them the best.. they are light in weight & the grip is v.good…. I had the same fitted on my TJ & used to deflate up to 7psi or sometime less without single pop out. The only problem I was facing that they are not rocky at all (very soft & gets cut easily).

You did the best thing in choosing ALMOST4x4 off-road family:048:….

All the best Humaid and see you in the sand soon.:047:

Regards,
Bu-Hamdan
Humaid
Club Member
Club Member

Yes am with you but i install the trd intake not for racing perpose, i install it because it is smoother when i ride the dune. And i always clean the filter from dust and sand.

i donot want to modife the engie because it sure will damage the engie in the future.

nice to meet you guys and thanks for the information, i hope to join you soon
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Humaid;22443 wrote:Yes am with you but i install the trd intake not for racing perpose, i install it because it is smoother when i ride the dune. And i always clean the filter from dust and sand.

i donot want to modife the engie because it sure will damage the engie in the future.

I'm very much looking forward to see you in one of our earlier trips :038:
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

Humaid;22443 wrote:when i ride the dune.
here is the point...(sand & dust) not racing.

he didn't do anything other than this,( I mean ..NO unichip, NO programming, Nothing at all)...
and they told him the repair cost is not covered by warranty.
As per them.. FJ is a reliable vehichle if you don't do any modification on it.

but honestly i don't know how the result will be in case of reguler cleaning.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Humaid;22443 wrote:Yes am with you but i install the trd intake not for racing perpose, i install it because it is smoother when i ride the dune. And i always clean the filter from dust and sand.

Changing the engine filter means killing your engine and personally I killed almost my x-DC engine due to sand. The best for engine life and health is the factory filter. Some of our friends can help you here by mentioning their names who changed the engines because of filters and their engine was full of sand plus some drivers killed their engines becoz of UNICHIPs:055:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Duck Commander;22457 wrote:Changing the engine filter means killing your engine and personally I killed almost my x-DC engine due to sand. The best for engine life and health is the factory filter. Some of our friends can help you here by mentioning their names who changed the engines because of filters and their engine was full of sand plus some drivers killed their engines becoz of UNICHIPs:055:
-------------------

:like:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Duck Commander;22457 wrote:Changing the engine filter means killing your engine and personally I killed almost my x-DC engine due to sand. The best for engine life and health is the factory filter. Some of our friends can help you here by mentioning their names who changed the engines because of filters and their engine was full of sand plus some drivers killed their engines becoz of UNICHIPs:055:
Shafiq....mu FJ is 2010 ...its running a HF filter and a UNICHIP from day one ....three years now .....100,000 KM ...engine not killed yets !