Walkie Talkie

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

yasir;21844 wrote:It is just a recommendation to buy Walkie Talkie from Dragon Mart.
Frequency UHF band, Programmable Type not fixed channel, Make: Quansheng, Corney or iCom
Dragon Mart Shop# BAI-05,13
Guys, we have lots of posts on radios. Forget everything below 300 Dhs, nobody will be able to understand you and you will not understand the commands. My favourite is since years is brand called Kangda. Clear voice and long range reception.
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

caprihorse;21860 wrote:Guys, we have lots of posts on radios. Forget everything below 300 Dhs, nobody will be able to understand you and you will not understand the commands. My favourite is since years is brand called Kangda. Clear voice and long range reception.
Thank you Chief. Off-course we would love to have the best, what our marshals are using (mine one sometimes troubles me:022:). Can you also share how to get one and from where?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sandskull;21861 wrote:Thank you Chief. Off-course we would love to have the best, what our marshals are using (mine one sometimes troubles me:022:). Can you also share how to get one and from where?
Dragonmart
Fat Rabbit

Before you guys buy one, I suggest referring to post # 35 by Al Shamsi in the thread http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... ight=radio

Al Shamsi has posted photos of what the radio should look like (programmable as opposed to pre-programmed). I found this very helpful when I purchased my set.
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Waiting for Bu Salem to put together a group buy on Radios next !
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello guys;

I got the Kangda KD-868 from dragonmart for AED 275 with car charger
you can get it from BAI-05,13
tried it yesterday with the group and was very good :045:
Maddie

I want to buy a W/T beginning April, any group buys
Bu Salem, Marshal Capri??

Kangdi or Quangsheng?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Maddie

Both devices are good and we don't do group buy so go ahead and get yourself one

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Wasif Ahmed;21869 wrote:Waiting for Bu Salem to put together a group buy on Radios next !
Each person is buying at his own responsibility, radios are used by Offroaders is considered illegal because it should be through TRA, On ther hand no serious actions taken against any one got caught using it in the desert , it got confiscated only " don't take my wards for granted ".

That is why we can't make group order as club
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

alshamsi_m;23923 wrote:
Wasif Ahmed;21869 wrote:Waiting for Bu Salem to put together a group buy on Radios next !
Each person is buying at his own responsibility, radios are used by Offroaders is considered illegal because it should be through TRA, On ther hand no serious actions taken against any one got caught using it in the desert , it got confiscated only " don't take my wards for granted ".

That is why we can't make group order as club
In that case why not identify a few models / makes that are tried and tested and work well. Then post thier prices and where exactly they can be purchased so the members can get the right ones the first time around.