Walkie Talkie

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

samjed46;10523 wrote:Hi FSL, i got the Wuansheng TG K4AT from the mentioned shop at DragonMart as per your suggestions, how do i set the frequency & use it.
Hehe, the basic answer would be... READ the manual... :011:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

caprihorse;10527 wrote:Hehe, the basic answer would be... READ the manual... :011:
....or start to play with it.....as we did with our 276C :021: (Capri and Bu Salem...ehmmm...)
and than, when you are completely lost :005:....read the manual.....
FSL

samjed46;10523 wrote:Hi FSL, i got the Wuansheng TG K4AT from the mentioned shop at DragonMart as per your suggestions, how do i set the frequency & use it.
The simplest thing to do is to punch in the 6 digit channel frequency. We use different channels/frequencies on our trips.
(These walkie talkies are not meant to be operated by persons with fat thumbs, otherwise you'll press 4 and it will display 7 etc ;) so make sure to exactly press on top of the buttons. Practice this thing until you take it for field testing.

The manual is written in CHINEnglish so you have to read it 2-3 times before it starts making sense :011: but it's not that difficult as i learned everything about the WT from the manual.
If you find it difficult someone will definitely be around to help on the trips.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

FSL;10532 wrote:The simplest thing to do is to punch in the 6 digit channel frequency. We use different channels/frequencies on our trips.
(These walkie talkies are not meant to be operated by persons with fat thumbs, otherwise you'll press 4 and it will display 7 etc ;) so make sure to exactly press on top of the buttons. Practice this thing until you take it for field testing.

The manual is written in CHINEnglish so you have to read it 2-3 times before it starts making sense :011: but it's not that difficult as i learned everything about the WT from the manual.
If you find it difficult someone will definitely be around to help on the trips.
The best thing is not to read a manual at all and pretend you can use the radio... To punch in the frequency at blocked entry is also not a solution... Additionally there are also other important settings, like Stepping and SQL (Squelch). Still if anybody thinks, that I'm speaking Chinese, try to Google the terminology and you can become a real off-roader. :011:
BTW, did you know, that typing in Google search field 'define xyz' gives you an immediate answer?
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

any way, once you find the way to set your WT it is a good idea to pre-set all the frequencies, you can find here, it will be much easier
to manage your toy then

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... kie-Talkie
samjed46

Thanks Caprihorse,Yoghybear & FSL for your valuable suggestions, will do it accordingly .
Fat Rabbit

Hassie;8147 wrote:I HAD ALREADY BOUGHT A MOTOROLA "T5720" TWO WAY RADIO BEFORE I READ THIS TREAD.
WILL THIS RADIO WORK WITH THE OTHERS. I HAVE CHECKED AND THE FREQUENCY IS THE SAME AS THE FIRST THREAD BY AL SHAMSI_M.
EXAMPLE CH 7 462.7125 MHz GMRS/FRS.
I TRIED TO USE IT ON MY FIRST TRIP BUT THE OTHERS COULD HEAR ME AND I COULD NOT HEAR THEM. VOLUME FULL.
TALKING BETWEEN THE TWO RADIO'S ALL OK.
HELP
Were you able to figure out what went wrong? I bought the same model last year, Motorola T5720. Was yours finally compatible with other members' WT on trips?

Thanks.
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
zishaikh
Club Member
Club Member

Bu Salem..Thanks for the Great Offer by almost4x4..
booked one piece (#24 on list). Please advise where i can collect same.
Also can you guide where in Dragon Mart i can pick up a air compressor and a hydraulic jack. A shop number would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Zubair
050 5999707
zarir
Intermediate
Intermediate

zishaikh;21831 wrote:
Also can you guide where in Dragon Mart i can pick up a air compressor and a hydraulic jack. A shop number would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Zubair
050 5999707
Bought mine as below :

Jack @ EAB03
Compressor @ EAC01
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

zishaikh;21831 wrote:Bu Salem..Thanks for the Great Offer by almost4x4..
booked one piece (#24 on list). Please advise where i can collect same.

Thanks and Regards
Zubair
050 5999707
It is just a recommendation to buy Walkie Talkie from Dragon Mart.
Frequency UHF band, Programmable Type not fixed channel, Make: Quansheng, Corney or iCom
Dragon Mart Shop# BAI-05,13