General consensus on beadlocks for desert driving

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Abu Jimmy;40369 wrote:Absolutely correct in theory ( pure physics ) , nevertheless difference in real practice is minimal and almost unnoticeable .
I read your reply just after I post mine.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Hassanz

@Abu Jimmy, @ALKHATIB, @Yoghybear

Need your expert advise, on beadlock wheels, do they really help to avoid pop-outs?
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hassanz;40431 wrote:@Abu Jimmy, @ALKHATIB, @Yoghybear

Need your expert advise, on beadlock wheels, do they really help to avoid pop-outs?
With beadlock rims is practically impossible to have a pop out unless you break the rim, but again, as said before, this is not the solution.....more important to learn how to drive instead to escape the problem finding easy solution......
just to be clear once for all, I put beadlock not to avoid pop out but simply because I like them (....and I was already Marshal)
remember that beadlock are useful from racing level and above,if you think to drive fast ....just give me a call .......
Cheers
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hassanz;40431 wrote:@Abu Jimmy, @ALKHATIB, @Yoghybear

Actually, more powerful to outer rims beadlock is special inner tube, with separate valve stem, where you can control the pressure and actually on the tyre itself you can have 0 psi pressure, where inner tube pressure is still holding the tyre to the rim and you can use your existing rims. This is advanced technology mostly used for military, but there is guarantee of 100% for none pop-out. Price is approximately 200 USD for a tyre.