Crew
Crew

[MENTION=10714]Yaghmour[/MENTION] [MENTION=10711]Zaidng[/MENTION]
Yaghmour
Club Member
Club Member

[MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] i think we need our own bikes for this
Soorena

[MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] This is greattttt! I'm in and I promise to join as many event as I can! Specially the ones on South ;)
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello everyone, I will start my challenge cycling at Al Qudra track tomorrow, Tuesday 12th. Straight from work I will reach Al Qudra more or less at 7PM and start as soon as possible. I will be doing the 50km fast ride with no mercy on pedals just to make sure that no toxins left in the body. Anyone who wish to join feel free. My target is to finish at 9:30PM (it will be fast)
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=momo;45467]Hello everyone, I will start my challenge cycling at Al Qudra track tomorrow, Tuesday 12th. Straight from work I will reach Al Qudra more or less at 7PM and start as soon as possible. I will be doing the 50km fast ride with no mercy on pedals just to make sure that no toxins left in the body. Anyone who wish to join feel free. My target is to finish at 9:30PM (it will be fast)[/quote]

To whomever concern, I have change in my schedule. I will cycle in al Qudra but at the straight track along al Qudra road. and I will reach there at apprx 9:15pm.
bijubs

hello ,

did any one started except Momo ? , let us know your result .. i wants to gat a kick start .. , [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] - after we did cycling need to inform the distance time to time or at the end ? and also where to post the result ?
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi [MENTION=2067]bijubs[/MENTION] yes, a private message has been forwarded to all participant with Yasir's e-mail inbox. You can send your screenshots to him. Cheers.

By the way this Friday morning there is a big probability that I will go cycling at al Qudra in the morning :thumbsup: