Cherry on the cake (cycling)

Soorena

This ride was truly the best ride I had, Thanks to all. The first 10km I done solo was the only hard part, and for the rest I did not feel hard at all, because I was either laughing (Loud as hell, as Momo said) or Learning offroading tips or car keeping and my long lasting questions were answered.
As always, @Sameer was doing quit good, concentrated and helpful. [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] was doing superb, being both a Marshal and sweeper with lots of tools and knowledge to borrow. [MENTION=10413]Booy[/MENTION] was so down to earth on the forum, I could not believe somebody in this professional level can pretend being amateur so good :D
And [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] he really, really did a good job doing 50k in his 4th or 5th ride, and the spirit he made on Monday make us all truly charged, I can never write as good as [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] did, but definitely I will never forget the JUST ON TIME jokes that he makes (the one about Honey that he said next to the Mosque still makes me lough loud, don't look at me like these colleagues!) and the memories he told, all made the time and KMs pass by like wind.

So, I really am proud to be part of Almost4x4 rides, and really happy for finding my second family. The ones who could not make it were missed, and hope to have [MENTION=10413]Booy[/MENTION] and others in upcoming rides.

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Everyone

I heard the stories about the ride in the FULL MOON track which made me looking forward for it, I couldn't do it last month so I did some practice to get ready. Well I did very well in WALKING the track :you're kidding, rig .... Oops ... I mean riding the track :059:.

It was a very interesting track as promised by the guys but it was not FLAT as someone mentioned , in TWO places at least everyone were ridding accept me ... I couldn't paddle at all ... So I chose to walk :brigade.baka-wolf.c. I would like to thank all of you who joined [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION], [MENTION=8647]Soorena[/MENTION] [MENTION=10413]Booy[/MENTION] & [MENTION=8632]Sambhu[/MENTION].

After the ride, I decided to UNFRIEND all the above list but still I'm going to eat [MENTION=8647]Soorena[/MENTION]'s pistachios.:yarr:

Till next ride... take care
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills