Beat The Heat in Musandam 10-6-2011

User avatar
popeye
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 pm

I'am in arbab ...!!!! I was waiting for ur message ...!!!!
Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 am

Hi,
I came back to school to find I was to be on duty on Friday - BUT - i've managed to swap with someone so in AM DEFINATELY IN ALONG WITH JANE>
We will both put the money in this afternoon after school.
Looking forward to it.
Woujld you say its approx 2 and half hour drive from Dubai or a little less??

Sandra
User avatar
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder
Posts: 420
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 am
Location: Al Hamriyah
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Contact:

Hello Jabster

Please arrange with Al Khatib ... and don't worry ... we all are going to have GOOD TIME

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Red Scorpion
Advance
Advance
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am

Better late than never ... am IN with you guys .. can't miss such an event.

and many many thanks for your assistance Mohammed Alkhateeb couldn't ask for more! :)

Hasta La Vista amigos.
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 am

Yep, I'm definitely in! :o)
User avatar
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 am
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Contact:

Jabster;5289 wrote:Hi,
I came back to school to find I was to be on duty on Friday - BUT - i've managed to swap with someone so in AM DEFINATELY IN ALONG WITH JANE>
We will both put the money in this afternoon after school.
Looking forward to it.
Woujld you say its approx 2 and half hour drive from Dubai or a little less??

Sandra
There is nasty road construction between Masafi and Diba, with hundreds of humps, so it may be pretty slow there. On the other hand all Northern Emirates are facing currently lack of petrol problems...
Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 am

caprihorse;5303 wrote:There is nasty road construction between Masafi and Diba, with hundreds of humps, so it may be pretty slow there. On the other hand all Northern Emirates are facing currently lack of petrol problems...

Thanks Caprihorse - will take this into account and allow plenty of time.
Jabster
User avatar
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder
Posts: 420
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 am
Location: Al Hamriyah
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Contact:

Hello Al Khatib

I can take Dubai people with me .. I'll take them from Ajman - Enoc on Emirates Road then I can lead them to Dibba .. I can be there at 9:00 am .. Red Scorpion from AD but I think the co-ordinates to the Adnoc in Dibba will be more than enough for him

Regards.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 2:19 pm

cannot join :-(( ....have visit from European headoffice and have to work....sob!
have a lot of fun guys ;)
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:57 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 10 times

rob62;5312 wrote:cannot join :-(( ....have visit from European headoffice and have to work....sob!
have a lot of fun guys ;)

No problem bro see you next week
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
Post Reply