What??? Enother DIve?

AMounir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks for the heads up [mention]giorgio[/mention]
@AMounir

Panthera pardus
T_wood

Hi guys - have a great dive this weekend! Annoyingly I have only just seen this - so would have come if i’d seen it earlier! My fault - I will check this thread more regularly now!

Are there any plans to add scuba dives to the event / trip planner in the same way as the drives are posted?
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

T_wood wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:33 am Hi guys - have a great dive this weekend! Annoyingly I have only just seen this - so would have come if i’d seen it earlier! My fault - I will check this thread more regularly now!

Are there any plans to add scuba dives to the event / trip planner in the same way as the drives are posted?
[mention]T_wood[/mention] Sorry that you missed the event. As we discussed on Thursday there will be more events for you to join. Just make sure that your log book is update and you have at least one dive logged in the last 6 months if not you will need a refreshment course.

For now there are no any dives scheduled at least until September. Stay tuned for more details starting early September.
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep