Resurrecting the "Ocean Thrills" of a.l.m.O.s.T.

shaju nair

I would also like to be part of the Scuba diving family, but don't know much about SCUBA diving. I do stay close to Al Boom Diving Center. Will enquire there and find out the training requirements. But surly will be joining you guys soon.
Just Joseph

marcinou;35622 wrote:Count me in as well. Just arrived in Dubai and would love to discover diving sites around here.
:like:
Just Joseph

shaju nair;35625 wrote:I would also like to be part of the Scuba diving family, but don't know much about SCUBA diving. I do stay close to Al Boom Diving Center. Will enquire there and find out the training requirements. But surly will be joining you guys soon.
Go go go!!!:yarr:
Just Joseph

Dive video coming soon!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1963[/ATTACH]
Just Joseph

Here's my diving video at Musandam - Oman

Visibility is a lot better compared to any dive site in Dubai. Enjoy! :yarr:

orlantsev
Advance
Advance

Joseph, not bad at all. How was the water temperature? I was there in January ... damn cold. 20 minutes into the dive I lost all interest whatsoever and only wanted to get back to the boat :) What was the exact location?
Just Joseph

orlantsev;36212 wrote:Joseph, not bad at all. How was the water temperature? I was there in January ... damn cold. 20 minutes into the dive I lost all interest whatsoever and only wanted to get back to the boat :) What was the exact location?
The temp was good somewhere between 26-28 degrees and I was wearing only a rashguard. There's a thermocline but you can easily change your route to avoid it. This location was in Lima.
GeeZee
Club Member
Club Member

Hey almosters.. any plan to do a club dive trip soon?
Just Joseph

GeeZee;38644 wrote:Hey almosters.. any plan to do a club dive trip soon?
if we can get a decent number. I can arrange a boat to Musandam. :yarr:
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

Guys, does anyone want to do a local dive on either the 1st or the 2nd weekend of March. I need to keep my log book up to date.