Scuba Diver Badge

Mubz

caprihorse;24444 wrote: If you want to dive without PADI license, the best is to use your own bathtub.
:like:

This is what I've been doing since day one I think its time for a change :)

The offers that we have also include license for PADI I am thinking to get my hands on it.
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

You either love it or hate it! I am passionate about desert driving but I dare to say that the underwater world has even more to discover, besides of risking your life with every dive.

I have done my license with Al Boom Diving which is a reputed but also the most expensive company locally. Tourists finishing it in 3 days, you can get a hardcopy book along with CD's or decide for the cheaper version of an online course. I finished my Scuba (down to 12mtrs AED 1750) over the weekend, spent the first day 5 hours in a salt water pool and certainly did not feel like a fish! As vacation came in between, I completed my OW (open water down to 18mtrs AED 2350) two weeks later which was a good decision as it is the same in desert driving.....gain experience over time and let the knowledge sink in. If I may mention that I went to Maledives that particular vacation and did 4 dives which were amazing.

The good thing in diving is, you can do it almost everywhere in the world and buddies are easy to find as the Diver community is surprisingly large.
As Capri mentioned, there are plenty of companies around, just make sure they are PADI recognized and issue an international license. Refreshers should be done if you have not been diving I guess for 6 months.

Let's see what the Almost Family Daddies & Uncles working out for us.
Maddie

I am an out of thiis world Class diver.

You know the kind who may dive but never float? Also the kind who swiims in a kiddie pool?

Hahahahahahahaaa
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

Please find below my diving license copy. Kindly ignore the photo. It was after the dive the guy insisted on taking a picture of me as I was high on nitrogen :eagerness::

BettyPo
Advance
Advance

Hope below will do!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1360[/ATTACH]
Mubz

I have a questions

Does PADI license and PADI certificate means the same thing ?

I have an offer for PADI certificate ( course of 5 days with 2 dives in open water and some classes and books DVD etc). does that mean I will get PADI license as well or just a certificate ?
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

Mubz;25179 wrote:I have a questions

Does PADI license and PADI certificate means the same thing ?

I have an offer for PADI certificate ( course of 5 days with 2 dives in open water and some classes and books DVD etc). does that mean I will get PADI license as well or just a certificate ?
It is the same. The course itself should include more than 2 dives though, unless they meant 2 in addition after completing the course. Do it!
maci

Great idea!
Could you please let us know when it would be possible to get these best offers and discounts for the community?
Mubz

http://www.groupon.ae/deals/dubai/Royal ... r/20111040 I can check with the supplier directly if they can give us better offer :)
maci

Hi,
It would be great if we can get any update on this :)